The Diaper Bag

Sunday, October 24, 2004

YEOW!!

I hardly ever remember my dreams. If I do, I am usually a spectator watching a movie, not actually involved in the dream. It would be interesting to hear if your dreams are interactive at all. Anyway, I had a really funny one the other night. A bunch of people were running around and screaming, "YEOW!!!!!!", "YEEEOOOOWWW!". I also noticed that all of the people had gashes and cuts over most of their bodies. I remember thinking, "Someone is hacking these poor people." At the end of my dream, the accused showed his face...in the distance I see Yao Ming, clad with his Rockets jersey, swinging a machete and running after people. So the people were not actually yelling, "Yeow", like, "It hurts!!", but "Yao!", that is who is chasing me with a machete!

5 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2004 at 4:22 PM, Blogger D said…

    Too funny.

    Most of my dreams are either mundane or involve me getting chased by people with guns.  One of my most memorable dreams involved me discovering burglars in my house after school.  I made a run for it, but they shot me in the back.  The dream continued as I fell face-first into the grass and slowly bled to death.  Cheery.

     
  • At October 25, 2004 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    That is very funnY! I love to hear about other poeple's dreams. It's so interesting. To answer your question most of my dreams are interactive. I can't remember ever being a spectator in them.

     
  • At October 25, 2004 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    you ran a marathon in china?!? that's awesome! did you have to train a lot for it?
    i knew there must be whole parts of your life we knew relatively little about...

     
  • At October 25, 2004 at 3:12 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Yes I did! I ran a half-marathon and I trained from beginning of May until the race mid-October. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

     
  • At November 8, 2004 at 10:59 AM, Blogger Rococoaster said…

    I know, I'm SO BEHIND!! I was up most of the night...dreaming that I was housesitting/babysitting for the boy from Tarnation. It was horrible! I tossed and turned and it was one of those waking dreams where you get up, use the toilet, come back and keep dreaming it. Then you wake up and agonize over it and roll over and dream it some more. It was the formaldehyde that really pushed me over the edge. PCP is one thing, but formaldehyde is quite another. Usually if I am involved in my dreams,I have screwed up somehow and the ramifications are nightmarish. Otherwise they are like a movie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home