The Diaper Bag

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Moved and a movie

It has been over 2 weeks since we moved and I am finally getting a chance to sit down and write a new post. The move went really smoothly and our transition has been good. Elias has really adjusted well. He started crawling (at 13 1/2 months :)) but not walking quite yet. He loves holding on to our fingers and walking everywhere. We are enjoying being in a little more rural place without so much concrete. He loves being outside and walking in the grass and walking alongside the wooden fence and pointing out horses and birds. He is also getting used to the pool, so we have been in almost everyday. I forgot about Louisiana afternoon summer rain showers. Those are a welcome break from the heat and Elias loves to feel the rain come down.

Dallas and I went to see our first movie in the theatre since before Elias was born! We saw War of the Worlds and we both forgot how LOUD it is in the theatre. It was a pretty good movie but we thought the earth would be destroyed in the end...sorry to ruin the movie if you haven't seen it yet...although I didn't really ruin it. Man, everyone is pissed at Tom Cruise! I just think he should be more respectful of other peoples views. But I still went and saw his movie. I really want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...

OK, rambling on and on...Dallas still has not found a job but we are not worried. We also just finished watching the 5th season of Soprano's!! Holy crap...the 12th episode was so intense, it took me a couple of hours to get over it. Don't worry, I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it. If you haven't...start with the first season! Not we just have to wait 2 more years to see the final season. Ok, I am feeling like a 10 year old jumping from subject to subject in her lock and key diary, so I will stop!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home